sobota, 25 maja 2013

Barcelona - an amazing city !


Hello to everyone !

A few months ago, I had the opportunity to visit Barcelona. I can honestly say that is one of the most beautiful cities in the world.

Barcelona, the capital of Catalonia, also, is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Europe. The city combines modern and historic architecture in a unique way. I went there with my boyfriend. Everyday we were doing something special. We spend a lot of time on the beach, we were sunbathing, playing varous funny games, swimming in the wonderful sea ! 


















Besides of that, we visited The Sagrada Familia, Antoni Gaudi's unfinished masterpiece. Certainly, is one of the Barcelona's most admired tourist attractions.






















I visited also Park Güell, one of the world's most intriguing parks I've ever seen ! The park's colorful main staircase and the fanciful pavilions that were designed by Antoni Gaudí look like they belong in some fairy tale.

















Of course, being in Barcelona I had to see The Camp Nou stadium and FCB museum! 

















Plaza the Catalunya, Barrio Gotico, Picasso Museum there're places which you must see ! 


I fell in love with Barcelona! It's a perfect place for everyone ! 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz