piątek, 15 marca 2013

Gran Canaria, here we go !

Last year, when I was in Erasmus, I had a lot of opportunities to travel. Due to a fact, there is a base of Ryan Air - a flying company, a lot of cheap flight connections are open for low-cost travelers like me :)

Spontaniously, during the breakfast we had with my friends, we decided to buy tickets to Gran Canaria. For a total sum of 50 euros for the tickets and another 100 euros spent for accomodation & food, travels, etc. we had unforgetable 5 days in a very nice place.

We located ourselves in a resort with bungalows and pool, in the center of Maspalomas.














Weather was great and we tanned our bodies. Also, we rented a car and drived through the island. During the evenings, we moved to discos or played funny games in our bungalow. For sure, that was exceptional trip. 












Because of the people and the landscapes I will never forget that time.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz