sobota, 9 marca 2013

Welcome to my website !

Hello Everyone ! 

Well, I've never been blogging so please be tolerant. At the beginning I would like to write you a few things about me.


My name is Edyta. I study Spanish Philology at Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań. A few months ago I came back from the Iberian Peninsula, where I lived for a year. More precisely, I spent a wonderful year in the Basque Country which is located in the north of Spain. During this time and all my life, I've been travelling a lot, it is a kind of my passion, through this blog I would like to recommend to you places, that are worth to see before you die. 


I encourage you to go into the world with me ! Let's start now ;)



2 komentarze:

  1. Welcome to the project! I hope you will enjoy it :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Really nice picture and especially that's true for me too :-)

    OdpowiedzUsuń